Saturday, April 19, 2014

Welcome and introduction!

Welcome to my new blog!  I'm Sarah, and I just wanted introduce myself and let you know what this blog will be about.   

About Me:  The most important thing to know about me is that I'm a Christian. I love my Savior and King, Jesus Christ. I try every day to emulate Him in all that I do. I fail more than I care to remember, but He always picks me up and gives me grace for the next day!  I also love books, writing, music, cooking, and laughter.  I'm a self admitted book addict who has no problem with that.  I adore chocolate, in case no one figured that out from my title. ;)

About the blog:  For the most part, I will be posting book reviews, doing the occasional giveaway, and chatting about whatever God lays on my heart to share.  There will be chocolate, too, though unfortunately, you will have to provide your own.  I'm hoping this will be a place you can visit, relax, and hopefully have a laugh once in a while.
That's all for now. Thanks for visiting! :)

Now that you know a bit about me, please leave a comment and tell me something about yourself!

I hope you have a blessed Easter!

~Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment