Friday, January 5, 2018

My Most Anticipated Books of 2018!

So, as with the "top 10 books" post, I had to limit myself to how many books I could reasonably share on here without having a"blog post that never ends."  My limit became 15 - it just sounded like a manageable number.  So, this definitely isn't all the books I'm looking forward to, but it's a fair part of them!  And these are in order by first release and then alphabetical by author's last name.  Because I'm writing this in a library and it just seemed right.  :)
Clicking on the title will take you to the Goodreads page for each book!
So, without further ado:


1) Oath Of Honor by Lynette Eason (January)
I'm so excited!  This book starts a new series!


2) A Song Unheard by Roseanna M. White (January)
Second book in a series about unorthodox thieves! Yes, please!


3) The Sea Before Us by Sarah Sundin (February)
I'm still catching up on her last series, but her WWII series are some of my favorites!

4) No One Ever Asked by Katie Ganshert (April)
Ms. Ganshert always writes such beautiful books
and I have no doubt this one will be the same!


5) Things I Never Told You by Beth K. Vogt (May)
I'm intrigued by both this cover and the description.
It doesn't sound like my usual read, but I'm incredibly curious.


6) Falling For You by Becky Wade (May)
Willow and Corbin's story!


7) A Defense of Honor by Kristi Ann Hunter (June)
A new series by a very favorite author!



8) Just Let Go by Courtney Walsh (June)
A lovely cover!  And I so enjoyed "Just Look Up"



9) More Than Meets the Eye by Karen Witemeyer (June)
One of my favorite historical writers! 
Her stories always make me smile.


10) Thief of Corinth by Tessa Afshar (July)
Ms. Afshar brings Biblical history to life for me!


11) Fawkes by Nadine Brandes (July)
This cover and the Out of Time Series.


12) Called to Protect by Lynette Eason (July)
Second book in the series!


13) Thirst of Steel by Ronie Kendig (July)
I still haven't read the second book, yet.
But, I'm sure once I have I'll be anxiously awaiting this one!


14) Dead Drift by Dani Pettrey (July)
The cliffhanger at the end of "Blind Spot"


15) Caught By Surprise by Jen Turano (July)
The third book in the Wallflower series!  And Temperance's story!

Okay, there are my 15!  What would you add to the list?






3 comments:

  1. Wow I there are only three books on this list that aren't books I'm anxiously awaiting! Almost all the other 12 made my list though! 2018 is going to be a good reading year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nadine Brandes is the only author I’m not familiar with on this list. Every other book is on my TBR list for sure! Jocelyn Green’s A Refuge Assured, Laura Frantz’s The Lacemaker, and Kristy Cambron’s The Lost Castle are on my list. Currently working through Isaiah’s Daughter by Mesu Andrews and also looking forward to Angela Hunt’s Judah’s Wife and Jill Eileen Smith’s newest. Oh, and Susan May Warren’s Storm Front. Man, my list can go on and on l....

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Vogt one does look interesting. I don't normally love her books but I'm intrigued too. My TBR list is out of control!

    ReplyDelete