Sunday, December 31, 2017

Top 10 Books of 2017

I've been contemplating this list for the past few days and it just kept getting longer and longer, so here are the 10 books I've been able to narrow it down to, in no particular order.  This list definitely isn't exhaustive, but I had to limit myself to just 10 books!  So if you're favorite isn't on here, or your book wasn't included, it's not that I didn't enjoy it, I just didn't want this to be the "blog post that never ends."  And please leave a comment letting me know about a favorite book that I maybe missed!  I know there are quite a few I didn't have time to read this year and I'm always looking for more to add to my To-Be-Read list!
Oh, and if you click the title, it'll either take you to my review post or Amazon to learn more.  :)



Life After by Katie Ganshert
Such a beautiful story that made me cry more than once - in a good way



Griffith's book!  Enough said.



His Steadfast Love by Julie Lessman
An incredibly honest story about His love.



Love That Lasts by Jefferson & Alyssa Bethke
Such an honest look at relationships and marriage.
I loved how candid they are and it definitely gave me much to think about.


All This Time by Melissa Tagg
Bear and Raegan's book *sigh*


Bread of Angels by Tessa Afshar


A sweet romance and an excellent reminder to look up
and truly experience the world around us.


Then There Was You by Kara Isaac
Australia!  Humor and tears and dear people.


Daring to Hope by Katie Davis Majors
I struggled to find the words to review this beautiful, heart-wrenching, hope-filled book.
And I'm still struggling to accurately describe it.


True To You by Becky Wade
An ex-Navy SEAL and the "bookish cottage" - need I say more?




So, there's my list!  What's on yours?






1 comment:

  1. I've on read Then There Was You. I also enjoyed The Mark of the King by Jocelyn Green and The House on Foster Hill by Jaime Jo Wright.

    Happy New Year, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete